We understand that the self-isolation regime and the need for distance learning will not end on April 30.
Ahead of the session and the thesis defense. Therefore, we decided to expand the range of works in free access for University students and teachers to more than 20,000 documents and extend free access until June 1, 2020.
This means that you and your users will have access for another month:
- to the main Znanium collection
- partner collections
- collections of works by authors of Your University
- specialized thematic collections
To access additional Znanium collections, please fill out the request form by clicking the button: Fill out the request form
We take care of our subscribers, so in a difficult period for everyone, we do not escalate the situation, do not put pressure on librarians and University management, and try to direct all our efforts to support and create useful things.
We have prepared additional services for the convenience of working in the new formation
- expanded statistics on the Fund and users, based on the rules of the international standards COUNTER R5 and Google Analytics; separately prepared indicators for reporting on VPO-2. There is a section with Rejections. You can view it in the librarian’s personal account.
- optimized seamless transition from the University portal (EIOS) to the EBS. We will do the integration work on our part the same day as You send your request;
- creating links for LMS systems (Moodle, etc.);
- selection of works for all the ACS of Your University.
Send a request for additional collections – our Manager will contact you and open access. If you can be useful in any other way-write to us, we are near!