Now, using your university login, you can take online courses at the largest IEEE technical base while at home, for completing each full course, you canget an international certificate!
Until June 30, 2020, our university has access to the IEEE e-learning library, which includes hundreds of hours of courses on new and emerging technologies.
Please visit ieee.org/ieeexplore and in the login window (Personal sign in) enter:
login – 66BJvTHP
password – XqtEFc9H
If you did everything right, you will see a window in the middle top line that you have been granted access by the Kazakh National University (Access provided by: al-Farabi Kazakh National University)
Now, if you already have your own account, click Personal sign in again and log in using your email address that you previously indicated, or register again by choosing Create account on the same page.
Attention! Only after registering your own account, you will be able to take courses personally, with the possibility of obtaining a certificate, otherwise the system will think that you are just going in demo mode.
Click on “What I have access to” to see what you have access to, or go to “View”> “Courses” to view all the topics of an e-learning course.
Check out the information below. If you find any discrepancies, please contact our customer support center at email@example.com
Please forward the user information that you will receive shortly to all employees in your organization who may benefit from access to these IEEE courses.
More about courses:
The IEEE Association knows that today, teachers of many universities are urgently asked to provide educational courses exclusively online, to provide and support students in this difficult period. This in turn creates certain difficulties in creating additional resources that will be both effective and affordable.
As you plan to adapt your engineering and computer science curriculum and library resources to support your distance learning environment, the IEEE e-Learning Library can be a useful tool in addition to your instructions.
With hundreds of online engineering and technology courses available through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, students can learn from leading experts in their fields. Explore topics like artificial intelligence, blockchain, 5G, autonomous vehicles, IoT, cybersecurity, and more. These courses can be taken from any device connected to the Internet, which makes it easier for students to continue their studies wherever they are.
The IEEE eLearning Library IEEE collection includes more than 750 online courses / specialized training in all technical areas.
IEEE eLearning Library Courses
- Support the educational programs of the university,
- provide preliminary preparation of new technologies for research projects,
- provide an increase in the level of education of students and advanced training of teachers and staff in an affordable way,
- obtaining a certificate upon successful completion of the course,
- the most advanced technological developments,
- have a dynamic interface,
- available in PDF
- 24/7 access from your desktop
CEUs (Continuing Education Units – Continuing Education Units):
it is a unit used in continuing education programs to help a professional maintain his license in his profession. Users who successfully complete the IEEE course will receive this document.
PDHs (Professional Development Hours – Professional Development Hours):
It is an international organization providing high-quality online educational programs and certification in professional engineering and architecture.
1. IEEE is the owner of all rights, names and interests in the database, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in accordance with US and international laws.
2. A database is proposed in this document “as is”. IEEE makes no warranties regarding the quality, performance, or compatibility of the database.
3. Authorized users are not allowed to create a searchable archive using robots or intelligent agents to access, search and / or systematically download any part of IEEE Xplore.